Inflating your FreeWing is quick and easy. Follow these 6 tips to inflate the FreeWing:
- Unroll the FreeWing completely and make sure the hose clamp is in the open position.
- Make sure the air valve on the central strut is closed. Close the
- Screw the base of the valve clockwise into the thread on the leading edge
- Connect the pump nozzle into the valve wing. Turn clockwise for a better insertion.
- Inflate to recommended pressure. Pressure between wings differs – you can locate the recommended pressure on the collar of the nozzle.
- Close the hose clamp to secure flotation in case of leakage.